chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
a few of my fave things
I asked to have a more flattering pic of me. This pic was taken during the last big snow. Don't I look just stunning? Snow is one of my favorite things. That and toys. Ok, that too and being with mom, she's my bff :)

Oh and I think my most favorite thing is birds. Mom takes me to these hunting seminar-like things, that's what she likes to think of it as. I believe she calls it sne navhda. I call it a big party...there's other dogs like me, more birds than my nose can handle, and a bunch of people too. Since I'm a socialite, I have plenty to catch up on with the group each month when we all meet. I think the first party this year is in April. I'm a pointing machine...stylish they tell me. I'm all birdy in the field, but all flirty everywhere else.

ttyl,
Cali

Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • New Look







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader