chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Girls...
Do you see me? No not the one licking her chops, and certainly not the one with her mug staring into the camera—Miss I'm So Cute. And definitely not the one with the orange bird feet that looks like the wicked witch's feet caught underneath that house in Kansas. That toy, an ostrich from Ikea, is one of our favorite toys. It's really a baby toy, we love that rattle sound and the lanky legs and neck that we can play tug with.

Anyway, I'm the one on the right. Those girls walk all over me. If you look closely, I actually have a smile on my face—I feel the love. Two girls in the foof, all over me, lucky me? Yes. Call me Hugh. They treat me so great though. Cali (left) is so good to me. Always looking over me, literally. Betty, however, well...she's good...and mean. But what do you expect from a little sister? She really is my half sister. She must have gotten her mean streak from her mother. She turns on the sweet charm when mom's around. What a joke! You gotta love her. She had a bad tummy bug this past weekend. Mom was all out of sorts over it, nervous, worried, and we hung back and understood. Mom said Cookie had one of these 24-hour traumas when she was 5 months old.

We three are mom's posse. We follow her everywhere. We're there for her in her good times, her weird times, her tired times. Cookie does her own thing, sort of antisocial, but there's one in every crowd. It's ok, we get it. Maybe she'll post next time and check in. BTW, Cookie is from Kansas, I would have thought Betty was from there...uh oh, don't let mom hear me say that.

peace,
Miles ^..^

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • A Model Citizen
  • Earth Hour
  • Weekend Retreat
  • First Class
  • a few of my fave things
  • New Look







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader