chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Birthday mom
Mom took a week and well...went on a vacation. She tried to convince us it wasn't really a vacation, but more a family obligation. Yeah right. A week at the beach in North Carolina. She so desperately wanted to take me, but she couldn't. Something about pets not allowed at this beach house. All the kids would've loved me, but not so sure about the head cheese...he's not much of a dog person. Mom's brother organizes this event. I've met him...he's not really into dogs. But still, no dogs allowed says the property people.

Mom has been wanting dad to send pics of me and the gang everyday while she's been gone. She misses us really bad. Yesterday was mom's birthday. She had ice cream and cake and a buncha family around, but she didn't have me and her gang there. So to help celebrate with her, dad got us a McDonald's hamburger with her in mind. That's a tradition for us on our birthdays. Here I am eyeballing that burger and missing my mommy.

Until next post,
Betty

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • Birthday boy
  • It's been awhile...
  • My trip south
  • The holiday snow
  • The annual holiday card
  • Last but not least this year...
  • Some of my favorite toys
  • I finally caught my breath!
  • It's another birthday! Mine!
  • They say it's your birthday!







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader