chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Birthday boy
It was my birthday this week. How did I know it was my birthday? The humans were different. "Blah blah blah birthday boy, blah blah birthday, blah blah they say it's your birthday...." The birthday word mentioned several times threw me off, but it all sounded great so I went with it. I got about the same attention, but a few different things like the pointy cap and dad taking me on errands to my fave places. I get so worked up in the car, didn't used to be that way. If I'm not telling my people, I won't divulge here.

I got to pick out one of those bones with yummy smoked stuff on it at the place where food bags are stacked way high and bins of chewies are at nose level...and the wall of toys mom and I stare at! Then dad took me to McDonalds for burgers for us and sweet tea for them. Mom, Cali, Cookie, and Betty get to share in the hamburgers. Mom got her own hamburger with a side of nuggets (pig). We like this tradition, it happens four times a year. Dad's a vegetarian, but he likes to eat the pickle in the burger. Mom always nags him about how it's touched the meat. To see me in action with my sibs, check out this cool site.

Check ya later,
Miles ^..^

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • It's been awhile...
  • My trip south
  • The holiday snow
  • The annual holiday card
  • Last but not least this year...
  • Some of my favorite toys
  • I finally caught my breath!
  • It's another birthday! Mine!
  • They say it's your birthday!
  • Memorial Day by the fire







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader