chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Gee, I'm three!
Na na na na na na na na today is my birthday! Mom had a lot of errands to run today and she left the little monster sister of mine AT HOME! She left Cali and Cookie too. Usually I'm the zookeeper and get the run of the house when she's gone, but today she held the door open for me, and I looked at her like "whaaa?" She had to say "come on, I want to go now!" I was out the door making a run for her car waiting for her. She asked me to come back so she could put my spike collar on. It's not really a spike collar since the spikes are glow-in-the-dark rubber cone things on a black rubber strap, so it enhances my bulliness in a cute and playful way, much like myself.

She took me into one of her favorite stores—Lowes. In fact, I went to two different locations. We went to one shopping plaza with a Lowes and I went into that one. Girls looked at me and smiled. Then we went to McDonalds and she let me have some fries and even some of her chicken sandwich. I take it so softly she said. She even said I was "perfect". She told me that she has a friend who has asked mom, "how can she live with such perfection?" Awww shucks this boy man says. So anyway, after we had driven out of the shopping center, she said she'd forgotten something, but we'd go to another Lowes closer to our destination. So later on we arrived at the other store and mom was looking for a fan because it's been hot lately. There were a couple of employees standing around a shopping cart, and the lady told mom to put me in the cart. I was like a dancing baby in a crib while everyone was looking down at me and smiling. I did my best dance and when mom said that I can make strange alien sounds, I performed some of those too. People do love me. I'm just cute is as cute does my mom says.

Then when I got back home, dad came in with the McDonalds bag—four hamburgers! I think I might have gotten one and a half. And mom teased him again about eating the pickles that rub next to the meat and he's a vegetarian! Now I'm stuffed and lying flat out on the floor with my plastic bone-in Tbone steak—a favorite. That and the white tube one with gook in it.

Until next post,
Miles ^..^

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello 'dere Miles!!

Nice to meets yous family!!
Tanks for stopping by's our bloggy!!
We just love new friends!!
We love 'dats you named yous bloggy to honor Chocolate Peanut!! She is smiling from the bridge!! How Wonderfuls of yous!!

And Happy Birfdays to yous Miles!!

Eat lots of pupcakes!!!

Loves,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man :@)

11:27 PM  
Blogger chocolatepeanut.com said...

Welcome Izzy, Josie, and Anakin Man! Today is kinda sad, I'm having a birthday hangover...everyone is quiet and no one really wants to play. Maybe because there were a bunch of thunderstorms lastnight and Cali can't deal with those at all, so she kept us up half the night.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Those Elgin Pugs said...

We knows all 'bouts birfday hang overs in dis house!!
Mommy had an Ice Cream Cakes not too longs ago and hads too muches!! SNORTS!!

It's Tuff when no one wants to play...but give 'um some time!!

Loves,
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

4:31 PM  
Blogger The Teacher's Pets said...

Wait just a minute, Mr. Miles! Are you telling me that you had McDonald's food twice? Just beclaws it was your birrfday? Wow, some guys have all the luck!

For my birthday, I did NOT go to Lowe's and I did NOT go to McDonald's and so I am putting in a request for my next birthday to go to those 2 places and I wanna go there twice in one day!

XOXO...Daisy the Coonhound

8:03 PM  
Blogger chocolatepeanut.com said...

there was a petsmart in that shopping center too, but she didn't take me in there. it's ok, i only like Cali's toys anyway.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • Press the panic button
  • Pet therapy
  • Helping me help her
  • Call me "the man"
  • Betty, MD
  • Pick me up
  • Remembering Earth Day
  • I love my girls
  • A whole new medium
  • It's a new year!







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader