chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Monday, August 02, 2010
Sensory overload

It's Monday, and here I am. Although I wasn't sure I was going to make it back, since I've been busy today running errands. So many things to do such as going to the Post Office to mail some bills and then to drop off a bigger package into a FedEx box. That package will be in Florida by tomorrow—actually that's where I was born! The best part of the trip was saved for last. The feed store. When I walk into this place, I get the same feeling as when mom walks into a Whole Foods store. It's sensory overload.

There are rows and rows of collars and leashes, bags of dog food stacked almost to the ceiling, dog beauty products and accessories, dog snacks, and dog toys. We sure could spend a whole paycheck in here too. Mom drops the leash in the dog toy aisle so that I can take my time and decide what I want. I never can decide so she helps me. The best part is when people come over and talk to me. They actually kneel down and pet me. They tell mom how I make them laugh because of the way I sniff and snort and wiggle and make my alien noises. I always try to give a kiss, but I miss most of the time. I just get so carried away.

I'm really tired now, we all just ate, and I can only take so much excitement for one day. So it's nap time for me. I just wanted to let everyone see the wall of toys I was subjected to. How can I decide? Mom found a chew toy in the shape of a stegosaurus. But I think I might give it to Betty. She likes shiny new things. I have plenty of chew toys at home. Besides mom gave me some really yummy treats to eat while we were at the store. Instant gratification!

Later,
Miles ^..^

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • To sniff or not to sniff...
  • Miles Daisies
  • Nap time
  • Issues? Me?
  • Mondays with Miles
  • What?
  • Oh my aching back
  • Thunder and lightning is frightening oh my!
  • Gee, I'm three!
  • Press the panic button







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader