chocolate peanut
dog photography
the story        shop        articles        ecards        the social scene        blog        contact

 
       
Monday, November 29, 2010
The holiday push is on!


Missed me? What a busy few months it's been. Last post we were busy just trying to organize and do a clean sweep, and then, boom! Mom got some freelance work that kept her on the computer all day and nights even. We couldn't get near her computer. Sometimes I thought about just sneaking on and punching a few keys just to say HI to everyone, but didn't want to upset the balance of things. Mom has been a busy bee, but I've often heard her say she felt bad for not blogging something for us.

In the last couple of weeks, I've been busy. I've been modeling for the chocolatepeanut.com holiday campaign. It's sell, sell, sell around here designing ads and marketing stuff, creating products and then mailing them. We are busy little elves. We're excited about the holidays this year, couldn't have come early enough it seems.

In these photos I'm wearing some cool digs that keep me warm. This green sweater is really neat, it looks like mom's old collage crew sweater, and I like my striped tube scarf too (we call them "toogz") since that was another one of Zoey's nicknames (a chocolate lab who was the chocolate peanut). Betty had a few photos taken of her too and she's also been sharing in the spotlight. The one of me wrapped in lights is the current facebook profile picture. Hopefully one or two of these items in the chocolatepeanut store will be added to your Christmas list this year.

Miles ^..^

Labels: , , , ,


5 Comments:

Blogger K-9 Katastrophe said...

SQUEEEEEE!!!!! I was just thinking about you guys todaay!!!! I missed you all sooooo much!!! How are Cookie and Callie? You look so handsom in all of those outfit, Miles!! OH I am so happy your back!!! I will ask my mommy if she will buy me something from your shop for Christmas! I really like the Scarf!!

Licks,
Ruthie and the Katastrophies

Pee.s. We have several new additions to our family. 4 stray pups showed up on our farm. One we thought wouldn't make it because she was soooo skinny but she made it!!! They are all plump now!! Heehee!

6:23 PM  
Blogger chocolatepeanut.com said...

hey thanks ruthie et. al...you guys are great even though i can't keep up! we're all doing fine here...cali wants a sweater made for her, so mom is working on it. we have plenty of scarves and hope some of them make it into your stockings this holiday!

miles and the gang

8:10 PM  
Blogger K9 + Grace said...

Hi Miles! I hope you all are well! Just wanted to let you know that we miss you!

Licks,
Ruthie

6:39 AM  
Blogger K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi guys! We miss you tons!

Licks,
The Katastrophies

5:26 PM  
Blogger K9 Katastrophie said...

*sniff*....we miss you guys!!!

Licks,
Ruthie

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Share
My Photo
About Us
Chocolatpeanut.com
is a site dedicated to the memory of a special chocolate lab whose nickname was "chocolate peanut"...and now we (2 frenchies and 2 shorthairs) carry on her spirit of grabbing life by the paws...check in on us often as we have a lot to say

We live in: New England, USA

Our bloggers are Betty, Miles, Cali, and sometimes Cookie

Our Other Pages
  • see us in action on youtube
  • connect with us on facebook
  • follow us on twitter
  • see our pretty blog
  • buy neat stuff!


  • Previous Posts
  • Labor day musings
  • Yay, my annual doctor visit!
  • Magnetic personality
  • The best laid plans...
  • Can I go?
  • Hey, let's go to the beach!
  • Fetch those shoes, the running ones
  • Whose afraid of the silver?
  • Purpose
  • What would your human be?







  • Powered by Blogger


     Subscribe in a reader